February 21, 2005

Hoppy Thoughts

Emily visited again last weekend. Despite the constant rainfall, we had a good time. This was our weekend to hang out with other people more; but between cancellations, rain, and time constraints, it ended up being a weekend together. We went out to eat, watched movies in my apartment, and listened to the rain fall. We did take a brief trip downtown, to print her boarding pass and see my work, but we still haven't seen much of San Francisco.

It's been tough only seeing each other for a couple of days at a time - and only one full day. Perhaps it makes the time together intense, but it also feels a bit rushed. I look forward to some more relaxed time together in New York. She won't be able to make it to SF again for a while, but perhaps she'll find a summer position in the area so we can explore the city and its surrounds together.

In other news, I applied for a new passport last week, so I'll have another picture id while I'm replacing my driver's license. (It's hard to survive without one in this age.) Also, I'm currently cooking for my first time in the new place. I'm making Rogan Josh. I managed to get some lamb from the grocery market, so I'm making it in the proper manner this time.

No comments: