December 31, 2004

New Years eve

lj-music: The Well by the Klezmatics & Chava Alberstein

News Years eve. No work today, I'll have to find something to occupy my time. I've got a ticket to one of the best New Year's parties in Vegas, I'll probably go. My Boss tries to outdo himself every year. He plans on having 1000 people, 7 bars, sushi, teppan chef, caterer, fire breather, former cirque swimmers, go-go dancers, etc. at his house.

I'm not big on the whole crowd/party thing, I prefer a smaller get-together with a few quality friends, but I should go just to experience it. For the rest of the day, I'll probably run errands and cook lunch.

Oh and I have to pick up a package from London at the post office. I got a Vivienne Westwood sweater off of ebay. (My sister-in-law found it for me.)

No comments: