May 03, 2005

Update

lj-mood: tired

It's been a few weeks, I haven't gotten around to updating.

I had a nice weekend in Phoenix a week and a half ago. I got to see the opening night of "Anything Goes" that Emily has been working so hard on. It was a lot of fun. I look forward to seeing her again in a few weeks.

I went out and bought a Mac mini. Interesting toy, not sure if it will become a server or if I can use it as a desktop. I'll give it a bit more time. I have been spending too much time playing with it when I should be cleaning the apartment, sleeping, etc.

The house thing is still coming along well. We have a bid on the work that needed to be done, it came in a bit lower than the initial estimate, which is a bit of a relief. I'm anxious to get everything started - it seems like it'll be a long road before we can actually move in, but it'd be nice to have things underway.

No comments: